You may like these:

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is There Such A Thing As A Fair Tax?

Congressman John Linder and syndicated radio personality Neal Boortz, believe there is. By the way, I also believe there is a better way to have the Feds do their business. It is known as The Fair Tax.

  • The Fair Tax is not a new idea, but it is an idea that has not reached it's time. It has not reached it's time largely because the politicians who work for you in your name do not want to lose control of the money. At one point, there were 54 representatives in favor of the plan and are listed as co-authors of the bill. That number has risen.
  • To read more about The Fair Tax plan, please go to this website and spend some time reading the pros and cons about the idea.

Frankie recommends that all of us become more interested in the world we live in and never stop learning. F

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankie, I don't know about oj or polatics Iam only 9 years old. Ineed somebody to listen to me. My dad is leaving my family. I am very worrid and have a question if my dad has a girl friend does he still like my mother? I think it is my falt that he left because of my moods.

Frankie said...

pearl, you are a very bright 9 year old. I am so happy that you chose to ask me the question. The main thing that you need to know is that your dad leaving home is NOT YOUR FAULT. Disagreements between a mother and dad is most often another reason such as pressure from work.

If you are a church family, then I suggest that you ask your pastor at your church if he or she has a time for you to talk to him about this big problem in your life.

If you are not at this time a church kid then try to find a grand mother or grandfather to discuss your problem. They can be very loving and understanding and will listen.

Frankie will be happy to hear from you at anytime and will give you his opinion. Frankie thinks that you need to give yourself a big hug
and know that Frankie loves you very much.

Frankie also wants you to be very careful on the internet and when you are just looking around. There are some bad people on the world wide web that will try to get information about you and your family. Don't tell them anything.

Pearl, you and your family are on Frankie's prayer list and he will be thinking of you.