You may like these:

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Enjoying Halloween with Your Teen

Yes! Halloween is right around the corner and I am dusting off my Halloween Dinner Menus and Halloween Kids Recipes so I can join in the fun. I get very excited when I find things for my teen and I - plus the rest of the family - to enjoy together. Halloween is one of those times in our home.

While my teen may want to have a Halloween party or attend one without their family tagging along, I do get time with her while we enjoy decorating, making Halloween crafts with friends and I already mentioned cooking gross stuff, right?

So, my advice is not to let the Halloween holiday pass by without connecting to your teen and enjoying them. Just because they may not be trick or treating anymore, doesn't mean the Halloween fun has ended. Plan something! Even if its just enjoying a spooky movie together with orange cheese popcorn.

Let me know your ideas in the comments area.

This post is part of the Blog Carnival at the Family Crafts site at About.com for Halloween. Do you have a blog? Join us!


View the original article here

No comments: