You may like these:

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Your child said that he accomplished his task and it is not. What do you do?

Your child said that he accomplished his task and it is not. What do you do?

  You have a child tells you that he or she has been a chore and when you check it, you find that it has not been done?  or better yet, you even determine their duties?I have it helps the child you know. 

  I had a 10 year-old who had a laminated the chore chart.All the tasks to do each day were clearly marked on the map so that they might be marked off the coast of all the weekend jours.À wipe off the map and start a new week.  After six weeks, she had not yet one of his tasks was sweeping the patio outside the kitchen.

A normal response would be to give lectures and punish him with a result.If I did, it is just sulk over later in his room, angry at me, instead of watching his own behaviour irresponsable.que could do to get her to reflect on his behaviour? I found something that motivated to wipe out the patio without be recalled .c ' is how the scenario is gone. 

Me: "Emily, you scanned the patio today."

Emily: "no, I forgot (smile)".

Me: "thank you for let me know you're too tired to your your chore."I assume you'll need to go to bed 30 minutes earlier tonight and you'll get enough yet to be able to do the scanning tomorrow.»

Come tomorrow, she forgot to start again the corvée.Je thanked him for letting me know that she still did step to get enough rest and would be going to bed 30 minutes earlier that night previous (1 h) Institute has begun scanning by the third day, and we did not have a problem with it since.

This approach puts units of concern about the child and not the parent.Apprendre to say, "Thanks for let me know..."."It will be you save arguments tiring and frustrating YH ' would like to know how it works for you.


View the original article here

No comments: